COVID-19 Business Interruption Loan (CBIL)
Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBIL)
The COVID-19 Business Interruption Loan is delivered by British Business Bank accredited lenders to help businesses gain much needed access to finance during the current Covid-19 outbreak.
The CBIL scheme has been so designed to specifically support UK smaller businesses (SMEs) via a potentially more quicker and accessible route to finance during the outbreak of Covid-19.
It enables CBIL lenders to provide loan facilities (up to £5 million) to those UK businesses (SME’s) experiencing lost or deferred revenues, which as a natural consequence then results in business cash flow disruption. A wide range of business finance products are supported via CBIL, such as term loans, overdrafts, invoice finance and asset finance facilities.
To safeguard the lender the scheme has a government-backed guarantee, facilitating lending during a time when the borrower may otherwise not have passed ‘normal’ lending criteria thresholds.
N.B. The borrower remains liable for 100% of any facility that may be provided
Our partner is a member of the National Association of Finance Brokers. Therefore well positioned to provide critical accredited business support to businesses at this difficult time.
How we can help
- We can provide access to the growing list of accredited lenders on the CBIL scheme
- Offer assistance with the information required for application
- Undertake Business Plan and Forecast preparation where required
- Enhance the speed of application
- We understand what it is the lender requires and the level of information needed
- Direct access to the actual managers delivering the scheme – SAVING YOU TIME and getting ACCESS to cash for your business quickly.
Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan – Request a Call Back
If interested in knowing more about coronavirus business interruption loan & how we can help. Please provide a few brief details and we’ll get right back as we know, and are too fully aware that speed is of the essence.