Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire Grant Programme solely targets those businesses who are either currently based in, or relocating to Stoke on Trent or elsewhere within the Staffordshire county.
This business grant carries a number of criteria points which obviously need to be considered prior to application for the Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire Grant Programme
Points of note for the Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire Grant Programme
- Based in or relocating to Stoke-on-Trent or Staffordshire
- Require a grant for a minimum of £10,000 and maximum £999,999
- Fund can be used for premises expansion, new premises, plant & machinery and infrastructure
- The grant is 20% of project costs for small businesses with less than 49 staff meaning a minimum project spend of £50K to achieve the minimum grant of £10,000.
- The grant is 10% of project costs for medium-sized businesses with less than 249 staff meaning a minimum project spend of £100,000 to achieve the minimum grant of £10,000.
- Have a business plan to expand or invest which will create or safeguard jobs
- Can prove that the whole grant is needed for the project to proceed and that it cannot be funded from elsewhere
- Spend on the project has not already been incurred
- Minimum project value for small enterprises is £50,000 and to medium enterprises £100,000