Growing Priorities is a Black Country business grant being provided via Sandwell Council and targeted towards those businesses who are based within the Sandwell and Black Country locality.
The growing priorities grant currently has a minimum application level of £50k and we are currently awaiting to be advised as to what the maximum value application level will be.
An Expression of Interest (EOI) is required to be submitted along with Due Diligence undertaken.
Points to note for the Growing Priorities grant
There are a number of points to note in relation to this growing priorities grant, these are provided below:-
- Business must be based in Sandwell, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall
- Minimum Grant of £50,000
- Fund can be used for premises expansion, new premises, plant & machinery and infrastructure
- 25% Grant – meaning spend of £200,000 would achieve minimum grant of £50,000
- If accepted through the EOI and Full Application stages then Due Diligence must be undertaken by the client’s accountants, at the clients own risk (cost)
- Must have a plan to create jobs / safeguard jobs
- Can prove that the whole grant is needed for the project to proceed and that it cannot be funded from elsewhere
- Spend on the project has not already been incurred