East Midlands grant programme is a business grant which is available to businesses within the East Midlands ONLY, Below you will find brief details which formulate some of the main grant conditions which apply for those East Midlands based businesses who wish to apply for this East Midlands grant programme.
- Designed to support private sector businesses to innovate, grow and create jobs.
- £16m of Regional Growth Fund monies are now available to businesses in the East Midlands.
- Grants or loans – according to the needs of the business – are available for around 30% of the cost of investment to help create long-term sustainable job growth. The business has to find at least 70% of the project cost.
- Minimum award size is £15k, so the minimum project cost is likely to be £50k. Maximum award size is £1m.
- The programme is aimed at growth sectors such as Transport Equipment Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Construction, Food & Drink Manufacturing, Logistics, Low Carbon, Creative Industries and Visitor Economy.
Is the East Midlands Grant Programme for you?
If it is, then please provide us with a few brief details below and we’ll get straight back to you.
However, if you have any questions concerning the above grant conditions relating to the East Midlands grant programme, please feel free to ask us for clarification. Business grants come and go, therefore new routes to finance are regularly being introduced, so if this East Midlands grant programme is not for you, we may have other access to finance available.